Rome – Piazza del Popolo, Marcus Aurelius Column, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Trevi fountain, Spanish Steps, Palazzo Montecitorio, Palazzo Chigi, Pantheon, the Italian Senate House, Campo de Fiori, Marcellus Theatre and Capitol hill with its fabulous terrace overlooking the Tiber River and the city of Rome. Piazza Venezia, Piazza del Campidoglio, The Roman Forum, The Colosseum, The Circus Maximus,
Florence – Piazza Dei Miracoli, Leaning Tower (exterior), The Baptistery (exterior), The Cathedral, Piazza Dei Cavalieri & Scuola Normale.
Venice – Gondola ride on Grand Canal, Venetian Island tour – Island Murano, Island Burano & Island Torcello.
Day 01 Arrive Rome : – City Tour by night
Arrive into the Eternal city of Rome. On arrival you will be transfer by private car to your hotel. Day free at leisure to explore the city or relax. In the evening take a tour of Rome by night – some of the sights you pass by include – The Fountain of the Nayads, Piazza Venezia, Capitoline Hill. Glimpse the Imperial Roman Age as you drive by and admire the Roman Forum, the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine and the Circus Maximus. Castel Sant’Angelo, St. Peter’s, Via Veneto, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 02 : Rome
Breakfast at the Hotel, day is free at leisure. After Lunch proceed on your own Imperial Rome – starting from Piazza Venezia with its impressive monument dedicated to the Unknown Soldier you then continue on foot to the famous Piazza del Campidoglio designed by Michelangelo from where you will have a fantastic view of the Roman Forum. Our coach will continue by the Circus Maximus before arriving at the Basilica of St. Paul outside the walls* (visit inside). The tour will be completed with a visit of the imposing Colosseum (inside.). Rest of the time at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Rome – Florence – Pisa
After breakfast, we proceed to Florence by train (on own), which is one of the most beautiful ancient cities in Italy and in the world. Arrive at Florence and check in at hotel. In the afternoon proceed on a splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, you get a guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli, with the celebrated Leaning Tower (exterior), the Baptistery (exterior) and other important monuments. This is followed by a visit to the interior of the Cathedral. Free time at your disposal. Return back to Florence. Evening is at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Florence – Venice
After breakfast at the hotel, depart by train to Venezia, city of canals and palaces. For a thousand years the city was one of the most enduring mercantile sea powers all over the world. Check-in at hotel. In the evening take a GONDOLA SERENADE – a romantic “promenade” by gondola with music and songs which will take you along the canals of Venice. Be captivated by the glamour and elegance of the city and its magnificent palaces and churches facing the Grand Canal. Evening is free to explore the city on your own. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Venice Island Tour
After breakfast, we proceed to Alilaguna’s Pier at St. Marks waterfront, embark on a motorboat and visit the “Island Murano”, where one can watch the unique art of making glass. We then proceed to the characteristic “Island of Burano”, with its strong colors and light contrast, “Fisher Island” also renowned for its lace making. Lastly we visit “Island Torcello”, known for its old Cathedral and its atmosphere of remote Venetian past. We return to St Mark’s Square. Day is free and at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06 : Return
After breakfast, according to your flight, we transfer you to the station for your onward train.
It’s time to say good bye to all new friends you have made and take back warm memories of your trip.
Contact Us Or Call +91- 9311504388
1. 5 Nights accommodation with breakfast
2. Meals as specified in the itinerary.
3. Sightseeing and transfer as mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Services of a local tour guide.
5. Deluxe Air Conditioned Coach Tour Seat-In-Coach basis
6. Services of a local Tour Guide.
1. Internal transfer from Rome – Florence – Venice.
2. Passport, visa charges, International airfares & Airport taxes.
3. Cost granted by the Reserve Bank of India under the Basic Travel Quota Scheme.
4. Any increase in the rate of exchange, surface transportation and land arrangements, which may
come into effect, prior to departure.
5. Porterage, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all
items of personal nature and also food & drinks not forming part of the group menus.
6. Anything not specifically mentioned in “Tour Price Includes” box.
7. * 3.625% Government service tax extra.
* Passengers under 12 years sharing room are considered children.
* Rates are per person in Euros based on minimum 02 full paying passengers traveling together.
* GOI Service Tax as applicable will be added to the final tour invoice.
* Check for peak season surcharge as applicable during the Trade Fairs, Special Events, Festival.
* Weekend surcharge applicable in Venice.
* TBA – To Be Advised
* The Municipality of Rome, Florence and Venice has introduced a daily city tax for all stays
in these cities. Clients will have to pay city tax directly to the hotels.
Hotel Opted or Similar
|Option 01 – 3 Star||Hotel Donatello||Hotel Club||Hotel Ariston|
|Option 02 – 4 Star||Hotel Palladium Palace||Hotel De Rose Palace||Hotel Russott|
Rates Per Person in EUROS
|13 Mar – 02 Apr||790||540||490|
|03 Apr – 12 Jul||925||625||575|
|13 Jul – 31 Aug||790||540||490|
|01 Sep – 31 Oct||925||625||575|
|01 Nov – 27 Dec||685||480||435|