Switzerland is a destination where you will find easy access to the most scenic mountains, huge glaciers, lakes and rivers, rolling meadows, forests and much more. Many of these peaks that you will visit in this tour-Jungfraujoch, Zermatt and Gornergrat, are snow capped all year around and only a few visitors can resist its beauty.
On your arrival at the airport/railway station in Interlaken or Grindelwald by train in 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport, you will be required to get transferred to your hotel. Check-in and relax overnight at the hotel in Interlaken or Grindelwald.
After breakfast at the hotel, head for an exciting full-day excursion to Jungfraujoch. At 11,332 ft., it is the highest railway station in Europe and called the Top of Europe. Switzerland’s most breathtaking scenery awaits you, which can only be reached through a 7.3km long cog railway tunnel. Capture some memorable experiences in Ice Palace, the Ice Plateau. After this, we proceed to Trummelbach falls-the world’s only glacier waterfalls that are accessible underground by lift, galleries, tunnels, paths and platforms. They alone carry the meltwater of the glaciers from the Jungfrau down to the valley-up to 20,000 liters of water per second. We will then proceed for our return journey to Interlaken or Grindelwald.
After breakfast, check-out and head to the railway station to travel through the wonderful Bernese Oberland to the Valais. You can also travel either via the Lötschberg base tunnel directly to Visp and further to Zermatt or by the Lötschberger-the new air-conditioned train with big windows using the traditional scenic Lötschberg Line, passing the imposing Kander Viaduct and the descent to Brig with the imposing view onto the Rhone Valley and continue your journey to Zermatt-a municipality in the district of Visp in the German-speaking section of the canton of Valais in Switzerland. On arrival, check-in and relax overnight at the hotel in Zermatt.
Post a filling breakfast head for an excursion by cogwheel railway up to the Gornergrat where you will have a superb panoramic view of the Matterhorn, Mont Blanc and other snow-capped peaks rising to above 4000 m/13’000 ft. Return and stay overnight at the hotel in Zermatt.
Post breakfast at the hotel, check-out and return to Swiss border or airport to board your flight for back home. Or you may continue to stay in Switzerland at your own request.
Contact Us Or Call +91-9311504388
* Swiss Card Peaks of the world (05 transfers) including excursions Jungfraujoch and Gornergrat in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
* 02 nights accommodation in either Interlaken or Grindelwald with bath or shower/WC and breakfast
* 02 nights in Zermatt with bath or shower/WC and breakfast
* Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
* Medical insurance
* Return airfare with applicable taxes
* Any meals not specified above
* Visa cost
* Events, trade fairs surcharges will be applicable on specific departure dates
* Portages at hotels, airport and sea ports
* Anything not mentioned in the price inclusions column such as currency fluctuation
* Tips to the coach driver, the same is not mandatory you can pay directly if they want
* All confirmation subject to availability at the time of booking
* Any other expenses of personal nature
* Government service tax Extra